Forms and web applications
On this website we have compiled all forms and the links to the web applications of the IT department. Web applications must be submitted online. The forms in PDF format have to be printed, filled out, signed and handed out except for the exception "Firewall rules".
- Application for the operation of anApple device. The order is made by the below listed web form for hardware purchase. Please hand in the completed and signed application form to the User Help Desk at the latest when you pick-up the device. Important information can be found on our Apple page.
- Firewall rules: Similar to this template, the information can be collected and sent via e-mail to the network queue.
- Return of used devices: print, fill out, sign and hand out the form to the User Help Desk.
- Registration of a network device (IP-Adressen): print, fill out, sign and hand out the form to the IT Werkstatt.
- Repair order form: print, fill out, sign and hand out the form to the IT Werkstatt.
- Business cards: print, fill out, sign and hand out the form to the Druckerei.
- Wi-Fi guest account: print, fill out, sign and hand out the form to the User Help Desk.
- GSI User Certificate GSI-PK2
- Certificate for Code signing
Web forms must be submitted online. Please proceed as indicated.
- Extended user privileges (localadmin): After approval according to the guide, which may last few days, Transfer the printed form to User Help Desk, please.
- GSIWeb Login
- Oops, an error occurred! Code: 20210925004834dafddefc: ordering PCs, monitors, notebooks, printers, etc.
- Phone: Phone Number (request, change, entry to the worldwide web directory)
In case of extended visibility first read, fill out and sign the "Einverständniserklärung".
- PostgreSQL database account request
- Software request: Since there is no special order form, please communicate the details in the field "Kommentar" in the order form for hardware. Details are name and version of the desired software, name of your PC and the number of your cost center.
- Twisted Pair (Ethernet outlet)
- User account: e-mail, Linux, Windows
- User Account: SAP
UPDATE tt_content SET bodytext=