- All visitors (including external companies, suppliers, etc.) must generally register at the gate (plant security).
- All visitors must be invited by employees.
- Visitors will receive a day pass upon registration.
- Exempt from this are persons who stay on campus for several days and receive a GSI guest pass, e.g. experimenters and guest scientists. They can enter the campus in the usual way.
- The FAIR/GSI employee concerned will be informed by telephone by the plant security about visitors who register at the gate. Visitors will not be allowed to enter FAIR/GSI until you have given permission for them to visit.
- Visitors* who are familiar with the location and have been briefed may go to their destination with the permission of the FAIR/GSI contact person.
Visitors with a day pass
- Visitors with a day pass may only visit FAIR/GSI from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- They must be accompanied by a FAIR/GSI staff member.
- If a complete list of participants in conferences, events, meetings and discussions (with the exception of "Science for All") is submitted to the plant security, they are considered to be registered, the registration procedure remains the same.
Outside the above times
- Outside the above times (= Mondays to Fridays between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m.) as well as on weekends and public holidays, visitors with a day pass may only enter the premises after written registration by e-mail to the Plant Security with a copy to the Safety ( firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) and Central Site Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) departments, the visitors must be registered and accompanied by FAIR/GSI employees.
- As a rule, the registration should be made at least 2 days in advance. No response is required. It is important that visitors are registered with their identity card number.
Guests staying in the guest house
- For guests staying in the guest house (FAIR/GSI premises) over the weekend, the item "Outside the above times" does not apply, as they are already registered.
- Unless they are expecting visitors, in which case the same rule applies to visitors.
Plese note: This written notification on holidays, weekends, and work days from 8:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. is for your protection and the protection of visitors. FAIR/GSI is not staffed with company nurses or company paramedics outside of regular working hours. Should an accident occur on the way, the plant security is immediately informed by the previous written notification where approximately you are.
The registration e-mail must contain the following information:
- The number of visitors and a list of their names
- Date of the visit
- Time of the visit
- A list of the rooms, halls, and paths to be visited