How to get an account?
- Depending on which account you need, please complete the form:
- Linux, Windows, Email (via web interface)
- GSI Web Login (via web interface)
- localadmin (PDF)
- SAP (via German web interface)
- WLAN Guest Account (PDF)
- Print the PDF file when asked for and get the necessary signatures of both department and division heads.
- Please put the form into the box in front of the
User Help Desk, room SB3 1.250 or by mail to:
User Help Desk
Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Office: SB3 1.250
Information for user outside the GSI LAN
Windows Password (operation system and/or GSI mail box user)
Please note: New accounts will be created with a special option enforcing the change of the initial password during first login. This password change is only possible via Outlook Web Access (https://webmail2010.gsi.de/owa), but it works even if you have no mail account on the GSI Exchange server.
Use of terminal server via Citrix is possible only after this change.
Password for EduRoam:
If you got a new GSI web login account (e.g. for EduRoam) first you have to login at the GSI service portal (https://www-oracle.gsi.de) and change the initial password. Only then the EduRoam service is available.
First login Windows & Linux
If you log in for the first time at GSI, you have to take care of some additional configurations. Please follow the instructions you find in these documents: