Local Contact Person
Guests and users will have to register before coming to GSI / FAIR.
- Visitors of public events
- Participants of events organized at GSI/FAIR
- People working for companies hired by GSI/FAIR (Fremdmitarbeiter)
- Guests paid from GSI, i.e. that are on GSI payroll; their point of contact is the Human Resources Department (stipends).
Guests should send both the GSI / FAIR Home Institution and the GSI / FAIR Guest Agreement (and necessary documents) to his Local Contact Person. Who will check/complete details and forward it to welcome-office(at)gsi.de.
For those participating in GET_INvolved Programme please note - Dr. Pradeep Ghosh is your contact person.
Role of the Local Contact Person:
- Responsibility for the guest/user before and during their stay as well as when leaving GSI/FAIR
- Verification of Home Institute and data given by guests/users
- Communication on needed safety instructions, IT accounts, key, etc.
- Counterpart for Welcome Office and other GSI departments
- Contact persons will be listed in the online registration form incl. their department (visible outside GSI)
Becoming a Local Contact Person:
If you are a department head, please write an email to welcome-office(at)gsi.de including:
- Name of the department - choose from the Organisation Unit List.
- If applicable, please propose deputies and secretaries/persons to be informed (in cc) in your department.
If you are a NOT a department head, please send your request to:
- cc your department head
How to use the WEO Ticket System
You have been selected as Local Contact Person and have received an email. Here is some help on how to use the WEO Ticket System.