Note*: You count as "fully vaccinated" if all 2 points mentioned below apply?
- last vaccination more than 14 days before arrival
- with a vaccination that is recognized by the EU (Comirnaty is from BioNTech/Pfizer)
- or are recovered and have received one vaccine dose with a vaccination that is regonized by the EU
- fully vaccinated
Definition 2G+: either
- fully vaccinated (or recovered) and carrying a valid test with you
- fully vaccinated and recovered
- fully vaccinated, last vaccination (no longer than 3 months ago)
- recovered** and 1 vaccination (no longer than 3 months ago)
Definition 3G: either
- fully vaccinated,
- carrying a valid test with you
Note**: Proof of a previous infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus issued in written or digital form in German, English, French, Italian or Spanish, if the test is based on laboratory diagnostics comprising a nucleic acid test (PCR, PoC-PCR or other nucleic acid amplification test methods) and it was performed no less than 28 days and no more than three months previously.