The GSI Grant Office supports scientists at GSI in order to carry out EU projects successfully in alll different phases:
- Lobbying and Acquisition
- Preparation and Submission of Proposals
- Contract Preparation
- Start of Project at GSI
- Reporting and Audit Issues
A link to recent calls can be found here.
Preparation and Submission of Proposals, Contract Preparation
In order to allow a meaningful usage of the GSI resources and a more efficient management of the EU funded projects, researchers are kindly asked to proceed through a GSI internal three-step process, when they plan to submit a new proposal.
- In the very preliminary phase of the proposal preparation:
GSI Pre-Proposal Form ("1. Pre-Proposal Form" sheet)
- Before the coordinator submits the proposal by EPPS:
GSI Proposal Form ("2. Proposal Form" sheet)
- Before the contracts are signed:
GSI Contract Preparation Form ("3. Contract Form" sheet)
Please note that these forms need to be filled and authorized before you will receive signatures for any of the EU-requested documents (Proposal Submission Forms (PSFs), Grant Agreement Preparation Forms (GPFs), EU Contract)!
GSI Standard GPFs can be obtained at the Grant Office.
Start of Project at GSI
Reporting and Audit Issues
- Support in preparing financial reports for the EU Commission (C Forms)
- Support for audit issues
Dr. Arjan Vink
Head of Grant Office
- External funding strategy
- R&D program
- National funding (Thüringer Aufbaubank, HGF)
Dr. Irene Reinhard
Deputy Head of Grant Office
- Planning and reporting for external funding
- National funding (BMBF, BMWi)
- Strategic research collaborations
Lucilla Croce Ferri (part time)
- National funding (DFG, DAAD)