Room: BK1 2.010
Assistance / Secretary
Room: BK1 2.011
The main objectives and tasks of PMO are:
· to support all project team members in their operative and project management related activities
· to provide continuously reliable reports on FAIR project status
· to deliver sound forecast for the FAIR project completion
· to ensure the use of consistent project management standards
· to develop methods, processes and tools which are necessary for an efficient management of the FAIR project
· to propose training and coaching each project team members in the area of project management
The area of PMO responsibility covers all 3 areas of the FAIR project, Site and Buildings, Accelerator and Experiment. The essential identifiers for structuring the FAIR project and the FAIR accelerator facility are described in an overview table (Link).
PMO is the contact entity for all project team members for subjects relating to project management.
PMO is structured in 7 different specialized groups: Planning & Risk Management, Project Finance, Reporting & Processes, Quality Assurance, In-kind Office & Procurement, Configuration Management & Documentation and Product Life Cycle Management.
Departments within the Project Management Office
Planning & Risk Management (PPL)
Project Finance (CBC)
Reporting & Processes (RTO)
Quality Assurance (QUA)
In Kind Office & Procurement (IOP)
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Configuration Management & Documentation (CMD)