Research and Development
Room: SB2 2.237
Email: Dr. Peter Forck
As the group leader I’m involved in the group activities and responsible for an appropriate steering of the developments.
The main topics of actual activities are:
- Work package leader for the Proton-LINAC diagnostics
- Methods for transverse and longitudinal beam profile determination using innovative concepts
- Position measurements using BPMs and related analysis methods
- Contribution to the accelerator development and optimization
- Academic training at University Frankfurt (as ‘Lehrbeauftragter’), Joint University Accelerator School JUAS and further training programs
- Establishment of international collaborations, mostly based on European funding opportunities.