Local Contact Person
Guests and users will have to register before coming to GSI / FAIR.
- Visitors of public events
- Participants of events organized at GSI/FAIR
- People working for companies hired by GSI/FAIR (Fremdmitarbeiter)
- Guests paid from GSI, i.e. that are on GSI payroll; their point of contact is the Human Resources Department (stipends).
Guests should send both the GSI / FAIR Home Institution or Guest Declaration and the GSI / FAIR Guest Contract (and necessary documents) to his Local Contact Person. Who will check/complete details and forward it to welcome-office(a)gsi.de.
Role of the Local Contact Person:
- Responsibility for the guest/user before and during their stay as well as when leaving GSI/FAIR
- Verification of Home Institute and data given by guests/users
- Communication on needed safety instructions, IT accounts, key, etc.
- Counterpart for Welcome Office and other GSI departments
- Contact persons will be listed in the online registration form incl. their department (visible outside GSI)
Becoming a Local Contact Person:
If you are a department head, please write an email to welcome-office(at)gsi.de including:
- Name of the department - choose from the Organisation Unit List.
- If applicable, please propose deputies and secretaries/persons to be informed (in cc) in your department.
If you are a NOT a department head, please send your request to:
- cc your department head