The Welcome Office at GSI/FAIR is the central point of contact for associated guests and users on campus.
Please be aware that it will not be possible (due to Corona and necessary renovations) to book rooms in the GSI guest house (on campus) untill at least, August 1st. This date might change (depending on new developments).
In exceptional cases rooms can only be booked with an approval of our Task-Force-Heath(at)gsi.de.
As a guest, you will have to register, before coming to GSI/FAIR.
- Visitors of public events
- Participants of events organized at GSI/FAIR
- People working for companies hired by GSI/FAIR (Fremdmitarbeiter)
- Guests paid from GSI, i.e. that are on GSI payroll; their point of contact is the Human Resources Department (stipends).
Local Contact Person
Before and during the stay of a guest/user, the Local Contact Person is the person to be contacted on all issues.
The Local Contact Person is the responsible counterpart for the Welcome Office and other departments for the guest/user.
- List of Local Contact Persons
- HowTo Local Contact Person
- List of Local Contact Persons for beamtime users
- For those participating in GET_INvolved Programme please note - Dr. Pradeep Ghosh is your contact person
GSI/FAIR is obliged to make sure that all guests (with guest agreement) are properly insured. GSI offers collective insurances for health and for liability.