Information to screen- / office workplace
Set office swivel chair correctly?
How much space do I need?
Should you have the desire,
- to let take a look at your workstation by the safety engineer & company physician,
- to get a councelling respective workstation by the safety engineer & company physician,
- for health reasons to get a high- adjustable desk,
then please proceed as follows:
1. make an appointment
- for a workstation inspection on site
- including advice from the safety engineer & company physician
- --> Appointments are made via the assistance of the occupational health service
2. If necessary inform your supervisor (he/she does not have to be presented at the visit!!)
3. Carrying out the workstation inspection including advice regarding
- how do I sit correctly,
- which aids are suitable for me and
- if necessary, how can I request a height- adjustable desk
To apply for a height- adjustable desk, there are 2 options:
Via the pension insurance:
- You`ll get 2 forms for applying at the pension insurance from the safety engineers after the inspection on site and
- fill out these forms and
- apply the desc at the pension insurance (RV Hessen).
- A requested desk is then your property and can be taken along with employer change.
Via own cost centre: to order
- You order the desk after inspection via your cost centre.
- A desk acquired in this way is the property of GSI & FAIR and can not be taken along when changing employers.
Please note: even with a height adjustable desk, the alternation between standing and sitting is important. Therefore your workstation should be set correctly and this requires advice on VDU workstation by the safety engineer & company physician.