Corona Information for GSI / FAIR guests
At any time, if you do not feel well, cancel your trip.
This list is to support you and is not legally binding.
Last update on May 5th, 2022
Inside GSI and FAIR buildings, mouth-nose coverings must now only be worn if a distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained for more than one minute or is difficult to maintain.
Masks are still compulsory:
- when queuing (e.g. serving food in the canteen)
- at goods distribution points (e.g. main warehouse)
- in areas with public traffic (e.g. UHD, WEO, guest office)
- in the rooms of the company doctor and company nurse
- in the gate
- in lifts
- at designated events
- and in other designated areas.
In Hesse masks are generally required in:
- public transportation
- doctors' offices, clinics and hospitals (not for inpatient hospital patients)
- old people's and nursing homes
Please note that individuals can define their own rules about having to wear masks at their places.
More detailed GSI /FAIR information:
Entering GSI / FAIR campus
We advise all guests and visitors to test themselves before arrival and regularly during their stay irrespective if they are vaccinated* or recovered** or not.
Examples to go in isolation:
- Arheilger Hof cooking possibilities.
- Hotel Atlanta water cooker and small fridge available
- Hotel Weißer Schwan can provide 3 meals a day and a water cooker on request.
Flyer RKI on isolation in various languages
Please inform yourself how delivery of food and drinks can be organized. The only reason you are allowed to leave your room for, is to go for the test. Some hotels offer catering.