IT Service: OpenStack cluster for EGI Federated Cloud
An OpenStack-based cloud-compute cluster integrated with the EGI Federated Cloud.
GSI provides OpenStack Compute, Network and Block Storage resources as well as identity federation with EGI Check-in, to members of the following Virtual Organisations:
- 100 VCPUs
- 384 GiB of RAM
- 12 TB of block storage
- full outbound IPv4 connectivity
- optional inbound SSH connectivity over IPv4, enabled using security groups
Please refer to EGI FedCloud documentation for information on how to use this service. Our FedCloud site name is GSI-LCG2.
Availability and support
- Availability: 24/7
- On-call duty: not covered
- Support hours: Mo-Fr during core working hours
- Support email: EGIOS-service @ gsi.de