Instruction for the use of your fixed-phone
Instruction for the use of smartphones
Preparatory activity (only for Android users)
Install the application "eduroam CAT" from the Play-Store.
Set up connection with "eduroam" (all smartphone users)
- Turn on your mobile data.
- Navigate in the native browser of your device to https://cat.eduroam.de.
- Choose the organisation "GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH".
- In rare cases the operating system is not recognized. If a corresponding message is displayed on the web page, please select the correct operating system (incl. version) of your device.
- Install the profile (Android: open with the eduroam CAT-app).
- You may be prompted to set a device password (lock screen), restart the profile installation in the eduroam CAT-app afterwards.
- During the installation your web-login credentials (PROZ, DIO, GSI-Service-Portal) are required.
- Android users
Settings >> Connections >> Wi-Fi >> eduroam >> forget Network
- iOS users
1. Settings >> General >> Profiles >> eduroam >> remove Profile
2. Settings >> Wi-Fi >> eduroam >> forget this network