Working Student (all genders) - International Cooperations
The international accelerator center FAIR (Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research), one of the largest research projects worldwide, is currently being built in Darmstadt. FAIR is under construction at the existing research center GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung. At FAIR, matter that usually only exists in the depth of space will be produced and studied in the laboratory, in order to gain new insights into the evolution of the universe and the structure of matter. FAIR offers the opportunity to work in this international environment with a team that is dedicated to doing world-class science every day.
For the department “International Cooperations (ICO)” we are looking for a
Working Student (all genders)
Posting ID: 23.01-WS-779101
at the earliest possible date.
You will support the International Cooperations Team and the International Office in different tasks such as administration of international programs for students and researchers, organization of documents and handling logistics for the guest scientists. English is the main working language.
- Bachelor or Master student
- Business fluent command of German and English for the competent communication to our foreign guests and international students
- Skilled or competent to work with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Competence and willingness to work in a team.
- Up to 20 hours per week (in consultation within the team) and maybe more during the semester breaks.
Please send us your application with the usual documents, enrollment certificate included, by February 05, 2023, quoting the reference number23.01-WS-779101, preferably via our Online Application Portal or by e-mail to Application.
c/o GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Data Privacy Statement