Working Student (d/f/m), Group Event Organisation & Management
We are building the international accelerator Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research FAIR, one of the largest research projects worldwide, next to the facility of GSI Helmholtzzentrum for Heavy Ion Research, whose existing accelerators serve as injectors. The FAIR GmbH, an international company owned by Germany and nine partner countries from Europe and Asia is responsible for the project realization. At FAIR, an unprecedented variety of experiments will be possible. Scientists from all over the world will be able to gain new insights into the structure of matter and the evolution of the universe from the Big Bang to the present.
The division FAIR Council Issues is currently looking to recruit for the group Event Organisation & Management at the earliest possible date a
Working Student (d/f/m)
- You will support the Event Management Team and the International Office for Students in different tasks such as administration of international programs for students and researchers, organization of documents and handling logistics for the FAIR guest scientists.
- English is the main working language.
- Bachelor or Master student (d/f/m)
- Business fluent command of German and English for the competent communication to our foreign guests and international students
- Skilled or competent to work with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Competence and willingness to work in a team
- 10 to 20 hours per week (in consultation within the team) and maybe more during the semester breaks
Please send your complete application incl. enrollment certificate and the above posting reference (779120-21.02-WS) by 30 April 2021 per e-mail to:
Data Privacy Statement