Group Leader Accounting (all genders), Department Finance (FAIR)
At FAIR, matter that usually only exists in the depth of space will be produced and studied in the laboratory, in order to gain new insights into the evolution of the universe and the structure of matter. FAIR offers the opportunity to work in this international environment with a team that is dedicated to doing world-class science every day.
For the department Finance (FAIR) we are looking for an
Group Leader Accounting (all genders)
Posting ID: 21.117-778300
Your responsibilities include:
- Group management of a small accounting team
- Preparation of annual financial statements (balance sheet, P&L, notes)
- Monthly VAT declarations and preparation of the annual tax return
- Cash management
- Clarification and posting of various business transactions
- Contact person for auditors and tax consultants
- Representation of the head of finance (FAIR) in case of her/his absence.
The successful candidate should have:
- A degree in business studies or training as an accountant, tax specialist, tax clerk or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in accounting
- Initial management experience
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office products
- Sound knowledge of tax law
- A high degree of commitment and team competence
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Very good organizational and communication skills.
We offer an interesting position in an internationally renowned research institute. The position is unlimited. The salary is based on the German civil service employees (Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst - TVöD (Bund)).
For more information about FAIR and GSI, please visit www.gsi.de and www.fair-center.eu.
FAIR promotes the professional development of women and welcomes women who feel particularly addressed by the advertisement.
Qualified applicants with a disability will be given preference.
For further information, please contact our head of department, M. J. Kaping (M.J.Kaping(at)gsi.de).
Please send your application with the usual documents, including your salary expectations, preferred via the online portal on our job site by quoting the Posting-ID: 21.117-778300, until 29/10/2021 or:
Via email to bewerbung(at)gsi.de
Or postal delivery:
c/o GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Data Privacy Statement